Lets start with some good news. The doctor increased Teri's medicine and the contractions are once again under control. However, Sandra did not seem to grow at all this week. Therefore, it has come time for the doctor to make a decision about when is the appropriate time to intervene. Our doctor called doctor Elliott ( the leading high order multiple doctor in the country), and he confirmed our doctor's plan. She is going to allow Teri to remain at home because of the high level of care she has received by our mothers. If Sandra does not impove dramatically we are going to deliver the babies at thirty weeks. Thirty weeks is the average for quadruplets so we are fine with that timeline. The doctor also said that she was thinking that Teri would go a maximum of thirty-two weeks if Sandra does grow the next couple of weeks. However, we are preparing for the babies to be here in the next nineteen days. Thanks for all the continued support and keep the prayers coming.