Saturday, October 4, 2008

28 weeks 2 days



On Wednesday I did a 24 hour monitor for contractions. And on Thursday my medicine was increased. Thursday night confirmed that the terb works. I changed my infusion site and apparently it got bent and I did not get medicine for about 3 hours. By my evening monitor I had 10 HARD contractions. I was up until 3 AM calming my uterus down by doing demand dosing and re monitoring several times. Needless to say, I was exhausted by Friday after 2 nights of minimal sleep.

Friday, I went to the doctor. Sandra grew 9 days worth in the last week. YAHOO! All 4 girls are doing good and are very active. The identicals have their heads down and the fraternal twins have their heads up. So, their butts are all together. It is amazing to see the girls now. You can actually see different features. Sandra has her Daddy's button nose and Samantha has a round chubby face. We actually saw that Sandra has a BIG mouth and was eating...a good sign. The doctor now is saying that we will go until Sandra stops growing. Days are getting harder for me but I am trying to keep a positive attitude.

No comments: