Thursday, September 25, 2008

27 Weeks!

Yesterday, I wore the contraction monitor for 24 hours, which is never fun. It is difficult to get in a comfortable position while wearing it. But I did it! Plus, the monitor goes off every hour and I have to reset it and send the data every 3 hours. Not allot of time to sleep. So, at 10:00 I asked the nurses not to call me unless it was urgent and I would get all the results in the morning. So, wouldn't you know at 12:45 am I get a call. I had 7 contractions in an hour. At first they wanted me to do a demand dose of my pump. But I was to get a dose at 1:00 am. So, they told me to drink water and take Tylenol and send in my data in 2 hours. So, I did! I have started to feel my contractions too which means they are harder ones. So, 3:00 am I get another call saying that I had 6 contractions in an hour. So, I am now awaiting to hear what my next step is. I am sure the doctor is going to increase my pump.

I have a doctors visit tomorrow! I am hoping to stay away from insulin another week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD MORNING! SOUNDS LIKE THINGS ARE REVING UP FOR YOU. I AM SURE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO GET YOU STABLIZED WITH YOUR CONTRACTIONS WITH A FEW ADDJUSTMENTS IN THE PUMP. AND I KNOW THAT IS ALWAYS HARD FOR YOU PHYSICALLY SO THE PRAYS ARE GOIN FOR YOU. WE ARE IN HILLSBORO, JUST SAW SARA AND ROMAN LAST NIGHT, MAN HAS HE GROWN!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE ON OUR WAY BACK TO SAMS; PRAY WE DONT GET LOST LIKE WE DID LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!! NOT FUN TO BE LOST IN A BIG CITY WHEN YOU ARE FROM HICKVILLE. HAHA. LOVE YOU DEB