Sunday, September 14, 2008

Update on Evacuation

We are still in Dallas in a hotel. I am having a lot of difficulty getting comfortable here. Well, let's put it this way, I can't. I miss my hospital bed. My side effects have subsided some from the pump. Still shaky and increased heart rate. I basically only eat protein now since my blood sugars have gone up. Other than that me and the girls are doing good.

Josh and I are anxious to know how our house is. Plus, we left our two cats there and hope they are fine. I do know that our neighborhood does have damage. I am concerned because there is a forest, bayou and power tower right behind our back fence. Josh is thinking about driving back tomorrow to access the situation. If Houston gets power my doctor wants me to get a hotel there close to the hospital.

The girls have been very active lately. Josh can actually see them moving from across the room. It's crazy!

No comments: