Monday, July 14, 2008

Busy Weekend

Josh & I were selected to have our pregnancy documented by a new show called The Doctors Show. It is a spin off of the Dr. Phil show and will start in the Fall. We have been periodically doing video diaries. But Saturday a camera crew spent the day at our house following us. Needless to say, I was exhausted by the end of the day. I also want to add that Josh is meant to be in front of a camera, he is a pro. Watch out Matt Damon.
Sunday morning Josh had to leave to drive to Pensicola FL for 3 weeks. I am very sad that he had to go. He will miss the next ultra sound, me feeling the first kicks and so much more! This will be the hardest separation we have to go through. He is my everything and the one who really helps me get day by day. I miss him dearly. Yes, I have an issue and need a tissue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Teri, I know it will be hard for you to have Josh gone for three weeks, and I am so glad you have him to sustain you and support you, but hang in there, his support for you continues even if he cant be with you. And I am glad his mom will be there to keep you company and to help out. I will call again soon, your sis Deb.