Monday, June 30, 2008

The shipment of all the bedding for the cribs came in. Yeah! It is very cute and I can't wait to see them sleeping on it. I am still having good and bad nausea days. Yesterday was a very good day; today not as good. I am finding myself needing naps during the day again, probably because night time sleeping is difficult. This even with Josh reading me and the kids bedtime stories! I tried twice to go swimming yesterday, but both times I barely got in when we'd get thunder and had to leave. I will try again later this week.

1 comment:

Building Life in AK said...

Well, I can't vote on here. I say there will be 3 girls and 1 boy, and Teri will gain 60-70 pounds. I am usually wrong on these things, so we'll see. The weight will be well worth it! Pun, intended!

Love T in AK